For the sixth consecutive year, RE/MAX placed more agents and teams than any other brand in the “America’s Best Real Estate Professionals” rankings. In this year’s survey, 1 in 5, or 20%, of “America’s Best” are RE/MAX agents and teams.
“We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results,” RE/MAX CEO Adam Contos says. “Dominating the list of ‘America’s Best Real Estate Professionals’ once again with more qualifying agents than any other brand is a testament to that belief and our brand promise to the consumer.”
Already recognized several times this year for its per-agent productivity – most recently in The Thousand and the REAL Trends 500 – RE/MAX leads “America’s Best” for transaction sides rankings as well. Punctuating the point, RE/MAX agents and teams earned a total of 26% of the rankings for transaction sides.
Recommended For You
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS|RE/MAX Has More Top-Ranked Agents Than Any Other Real Estate Brand, Survey Shows
Notable recognition of RE/MAX agents and teams in the 2020 REAL Trends + Tom Ferry “America’s Best Real Estate Professionals” include:
· RE/MAX agents who earned spots based on transaction sides averaged 71 sides in 2019
· RE/MAX agents who made the list based on sales volume averaged $30.8 million in 2019
· RE/MAX small teams averaged three members with 113 transaction sides and $48.4 million in volume; medium teams averaged seven members, with 162 sides and $55.4 million; and large teams averaged 19 members with 349 sides and $111.9 million.
· RE/MAX dominated four categories that ranked agents and team leaders who own their brokerage. In the Agent-Owned Brokerage categories, RE/MAX agents made up 80% of the 313 qualifiers for transaction sides and 52% of the 182 rankings for sales volume. In the Team-Owned Brokerage categories, RE/MAX team leaders comprised 50% of the 495 qualifying for transaction sides and 39% of the 379 ranked for sales volume.
· 28% of the agents and teams in “America’s Best” are ranked for both sides and volume, including 837 RE/MAX agents and teams.
“America’s Best Real Estate Professionals,” the industry’s largest ranking of agents based on homes sold, is an offshoot of REAL Trends “The Thousand” in which RE/MAX had more top-ranked agents than any other brand. The “America’s Best” rankings were open to individual agents who closed at least 50 transaction sides or $20 million in sales volume in 2019 and teams who closed at least 75 transaction sides or $30 million in sales volume.